[CESG] Fw: F18-Meeting - CESG Plenary presentation

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Tue Oct 9 10:26:02 UTC 2018

Dear All,
further to my e-mail about inputs for the Plenary presentation, please let
me know if there are any organizational or logistic aspects within  your
Area, that shall be notified at the Plenary ( e.g. if a WG does not
meeting, or will meet at a different time, etc).
Thanks, kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC