[CESG] FW: CESG-P-2018-05-006 Approval to publish CCSDS 524.3-B-1, Mission Operations—Message Abstraction Layer Binding to HTTP Transport and XML Encoding (Blue Book, Issue 1)

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed May 23 22:23:12 UTC 2018

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2018-05-006 Approval to publish CCSDS 524.3-B-1, Mission Operations—Message Abstraction Layer Binding to HTTP Transport and XML Encoding (Blue Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805