[CESG] FW: Fwd: Results of CESG Polls closing 23 April 2018

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed May 23 22:19:21 UTC 2018

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2018-03-004 Approval to release CCSDS 355.1-R-1, Space Data Link Security Protocol—Extended Procedures (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805