[CESG] Any news for CCSDS Spring 2019 Meeting dates?

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Fri May 4 15:38:54 UTC 2018

As far as I know for SIS, IETF meeting are in March and July so no problem for April. Nevertheless the NAB conference (which did not allow MIA group to meet in the recent CCSDS Spring meetings) will be April 6 - 11, 2019.

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san