[CESG] NIST confirmation email

Blackwood, Michael D. MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Wed Mar 7 16:13:39 UTC 2018

Dear Margherita, Gian Paolo, and all,

I will inform NIST that some registrants are not receiving confirmation emails. In the meantime, I can confirm that NIST did receive Tomaso and Gian Paolo's registration and both have completed the registration process. I am communicating with NIST on a daily basis to ensure all CCSDS registrants complete the NIST registration process in a timely manner. If anyone else needs confirmation that NIST received their registration, please contact me.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.