[CESG] NIST confirmation email

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Wed Mar 7 15:22:31 UTC 2018

Btw, I've sent them an e-mail to solicit confirmation, but no feedback after one week (!!!)

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san