[CESG] CESG-P-2018-06-004 Approval to release CCSDS 350.8-P-1.1, Information Security Glossary of Terms (Proposed Pink Book, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Jul 23 20:47:46 UTC 2018

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2018-06-004 Approval to release CCSDS
350.8-P-1.1, Information Security Glossary of Terms (Proposed Pink Book,
Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review have been disposed to the satisfaction of
the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now
proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for CCSDS Agency review.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805