[CESG] CESG-P-2017-09-001 Approval to release CCSDS 734.5-R-1, CCSDS Streamlined Bundle Security Protocol Specification (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Feb 27 14:52:58 UTC 2018

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2017-09-001 Approval to release CCSDS 734.5-R-1, CCSDS Streamlined Bundle Security Protocol Specification (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review have been resolved to the satisfaction of the AD who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805