[CESG] FW: Results of CESG Polls closing 19 January 2018

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Feb 12 22:30:46 UTC 2018

Dear CESG members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2017-12-002 Approval to publish CCSDS 506.0-M-2, Delta-Differential One Way Ranging (Delta-DOR) Operations (Magenta Book, Issue 2) have been addressed to the satisfaction of the AD who voted to approve with conditions. The CMC poll has since been conducted, and the Secretariat will proceed with publication of the document.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805