[CESG] Resolution SLS-R-2018-12-001 Start of CWE Project for “SLS Glossary of Terms”CCSDS 707.1-M Recommended Practice (Magenta Book)

Shames, Peter M (312B) Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 5 21:30:31 UTC 2018

Gippo,

Yes.  Thanks.  That is exactly what I had in mind.

Peter

From: Gian Paolo Calzolari <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 12:21 PM
To: Peter Shames <Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: Brian Oliver <brian.oliver at nasa.gov>, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, Tom Gannett <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>
Subject: Re: [CESG] Resolution SLS-R-2018-12-001 Start of CWE Project for “SLS Glossary of Terms”CCSDS 707.1-M Recommended Practice (Magenta Book)

Peter
    Do you mean updating the concept paper with this intent?
If yes, I can do that tomorrow.
Regards
Gippo

On: 05 December 2018 17:13, "Shames, Peter M (312B)" <Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov>> wrote:

Hi Gippo,

Ok.  I'll make a request of the SANA that we create a means of marking Glossary entries as "obsolete" or "deprecated".  That will be reviewed with the SANA Steering Group.

I would just ask that you identify your intent to deal these issues in that project statement, otherwise it looks unfinished.

Thanks, Peter