[CESG] FW: CESG Poll for publication of CCSDS 902.1-R-2, Cross Support Service Management—Simple Schedule Format Specification (Red Book, Issue 2, May 2017)

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Apr 30 19:52:44 UTC 2018

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2018-03-001 Approval to publish CCSDS 902.1-B-1, Cross Support Service Management—Simple Schedule Format Specification (Blue Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805