[CESG] [Secretariat] CESG Meeting 16 April - draft Minute of Meeting- with spell check

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Fri Apr 27 12:55:07 UTC 2018

Dear Margherita:

In my notes there was agreement (via show of hands) to reconfirm two books:

-          CCSDS 415.0-G-1, Data Transmission and PN Ranging for 2 GHz CDMA
Link via Data Relay Satellite (Green Book, Issue 1, April 2013)

-          CCSDS 912.11-O-1, Space Link Extension-Enhanced Forward CLTU
Service Specification (Orange Book, Issue 1, July 2012)

I noticed only the first in the draft minutes.

Best regards,

Tom

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net