[CESG] CESG Presentation to CMC mid term telecon (25th Sept 2017)

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 19 18:33:13 UTC 2017

Ciao Nestor,

I reviewed it.  I do not have any comments aside from noting that the real source of issues with documents not clearing CESG review is the WG and the AD who submit flawed documents and not the CESG members who identify these problems during review.  To approach this in any other way is a lot like blaming the mechanic who identifies an issue with your car, rather than the lack of maintenance that caused the problem in the first place.

Regards, Peter