[CESG] Documents with date due for reconfirmation / Update / Silverization

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 12 13:56:38 UTC 2017

R E M I N D E R
=============

Dear all,

We have presented at the last CMC S17 meeting the table shown below ,
indicating the set of documents with due date for R/U/S. This has raised
some concerns between the CMC members due to the required resources (ca. 7
FTEs guesstimated by me, if all are "Update")

Every AD has given a recommendation. Some are still TBD.

Please check with your WG chairs, such that you can come with a conclusion
to the CMC F17 meeting.

I assume that all documents to be updated will be included in the NWIs for
the period (Dec 2017 - April 2018)