[CESG] Corrigendum: CESG polls stucked with ADs/DADs conditions

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 5 10:01:29 UTC 2017

Sorry, but I oversaw the CWE info on CESG polls with "not yet solved"
conditions.

Mario has pointed me to a missing one

Dear all,

There are 7 CESG closed polls with "not yet solved" conditions. The 6
polls are on documents to be issued for Agency Review.
i.e.
SLS VCM Protocol RB
SLS Optical Comm Physical Layer RB
CSS Guidelines for spec of CSTS RB
MOIMS MO MAL Binding to ZMTP transport
MOIMS MO Data Product bDistribution RB
MOIMS MO Common Services RB
MOIMS MO MAL Binding to HTTP Transport and XML Encoding

It means that we have missed the opportunity to discuss the potential RIDs
at the F17 meeting in Netherlands.