[CESG] CESG-P-2017-06-004 Conditions

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Sun Oct 29 22:51:12 UTC 2017

Dear CESG Members:

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2017-06-004 Approval to release CCSDS 524.4-R-1, Mission Operations—Message Abstraction Layer Binding to ZMTP Transport (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review have been resolved to the satisfaction of the ADs who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling.

Thomas Gannett

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805