[CESG] CWE RID tool

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Oct 9 08:45:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,
This is just for information. As we have only 1.5 hrs fopr our webex
tomorrow I am sending several items that will not be discussed tomorrow

Background
An action was placed upon me wrt the CWE RID Tool
CMC-A-2017-06-14
The CMC asks that the CESG Chair, Nestor Peccia, organize a meeting
between the IT Support Team and the Agency Review Teams to discuss what
modifications should be made to the RIDs system to make it a valuable
resource for users.
The main idea was to enhance the current RID view of the "document
currently in review" and the "recently completed reviews" allowing to
display all RIDs received from all reviewers and not only the NASA ones. A
request to add 1 or 2 columns to current view was submitted to the
Secretariat.
This would have improved the E2E overview of all RIDs submitted by all
reviewers and the potential generation of reports showing statistics on
one or all reviews.

CMC decision (last webex on 22nd Sept 20187)
RIDS updates ? IT system developments were cancelled in favor of using
excel spreadsheets. If approved, will close the online RIDS system for
NASA also.
o   We will not be needing a meeting between agency review teams and the
IT team due to this item.
RIDS template proposed will be sent to the CESG for review

CESG way forward
Once we receive the new template, it will be circulated to CESG-all for
comments.