[CESG] Proposed agenda item #2 for CESG webex on 10th October 2017

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Oct 5 06:40:29 UTC 2017

Erik

not ok

due to 2 reasons

I have experienced yesterday that I have to travel to ESTEC on the 10th
Oct. As I have my return flight from AMS at 20:30 (CET) the CESG telecon
will have to last maximum 1.5 hrs (17:00 - 18:30 hrs CET)
There is still a CMC open action on AOS uplink. Nobody apart from NASA
will use AOS uplink. The issue is with NASA to deploy all resources for
all book updates. This will be discussed face-2-face withinh CESG and with
the CMC at the joint meeting.