[CESG] CESG F17 Meeting: Draft Notes /// GPC comments

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Nov 13 13:10:44 UTC 2017

Nestor,
        a few comments here attached.
Chenage from "C&S WG new working item for CCSDS 131.0-B has been discussed
and there is a perception  that a MB might not be the adequate solution.
Further discussions / options are needed within the WG, Area and CESG" TO
"C&S WG new working item for CCSDS 131.0-B has been discussed and there is
a perception by some AD that a MB might not be the adequate solution.
Further discussions / options are needed within the WG, Area and CESG"

I did not change my opinion during the meeting and I am still of the
opinion that a Magenta Book may be adequate and I want to wait the NASA
proposal in this respect before assuming this a CESG wide perception.

Regards

Gian Paolo