[CESG] Updated SEA report to CMC materials

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 13 06:58:39 UTC 2017

Nestor,

The DAI WG was made aware of these issues, by both Roger and me, back in mid April.  And we discussed it again during the meeting last week because they had not done one thing in the intervening 7 months to remedy the issue.

I do not have any desire to point fingers or make trouble here.  That is not the point at all.  But I do strongly believe that they need help so let's see if we can't find a way to get it for them.

Regards, Peter