[CESG] Additional presentation to CMC for extra items

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 13 06:52:31 UTC 2017

Nestor,

Actually, those topics were brought up and discussed at some length during the CESG meeting while we were discussing your analysis.  You chose then to ignore them and left that discussion out of the minutes as well.  Apparently this did not fit the narrative you wished to establish.

If you do a root cause analysis of why there are problems with documents that cause these delays, the root is with the source of the document and not with the persons who identify that there are problems.

Of course you, as CESG Chair, may continue to ignore this fact.

Regards, Peter