[CESG] Issue of ESA late RIDs on SCID RB : Fw: REMINDER: Draft Notes of CESG meeting on 15th May 2017

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 23 20:11:17 UTC 2017

Gippo,

I agree and I am content to remove the item.  We discussed the point during the CESG and there is nothing further that I think needs to be said.

Thanks, Peter

From: Gian Paolo Calzolari <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Nestor Peccia <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>, Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Issue of ESA late RIDs on SCID RB : [CESG] Fw: REMINDER: Draft Notes of CESG meeting on 15th May 2017

I think we asked (and agreed) to remove this bullet from the report as SEA AD admitted that the delay on SCID book was caused by other prioritises.and not by a two days delay
Regards
Gian Paolo