[CESG] Fw: REMINDER: Draft Notes of CESG meeting on 15th May 2017

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 23 15:47:58 UTC 2017

A few comments inserted.

Scott

From: CESG [mailto:cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:07 AM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org) <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [CESG] Fw: REMINDER: Draft Notes of CESG meeting on 15th May 2017

Dear Margherita, Peter, Jonathan, Scott, Wallace

Please insert your comment (if any) into the last file sent by Erik.

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 23/05/2017 10:02 -----

From:        "Barkley, Erik J (3970)" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>>
To:        "Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>>
Cc:        "CESG -- CCSDS-Engineering Steering Group (cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>) (cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>)" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Date:        22/05/2017 23:05

Nestor,

Attached please find my comments on the draft notes. I have added them to the inputs you have already received from Mario, Gilles, and Brigitte.

Best regards,
-Erik