[CESG] Fw: REMINDER: Draft Notes of CESG meeting on 15th May 2017

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue May 23 08:06:42 UTC 2017

Dear Margherita, Peter, Jonathan, Scott, Wallace

Please insert your comment (if any) into the last file sent by Erik.

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 23/05/2017 10:02 -----

From:   "Barkley, Erik J (3970)" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "Nestor.Peccia at esa.int" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>
Cc:     "CESG -- CCSDS-Engineering Steering Group (cesg at mailman.ccsds.org)
(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org)" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   22/05/2017 23:05
Subject:        RE: [CESG] REMINDER: Draft Notes of CESG meeting on 15th
May 2017

Nestor,

Attached please find my comments on the draft notes. I have added them to
the inputs you have already received from Mario, Gilles, and Brigitte.

Best regards,
-Erik