[CESG] MP&S BB: Format vs Services

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue May 16 22:56:29 UTC 2017

Dear all,

as agreed, during the last CESG meeting I am organising a WebEx with the
chairs of the MOIMS MP&S WG and CESG to re-discuss Peter's suggestion of
having 2 BBs, one for formats and one for services, instead of the agreed
1 BB containing both.

Please participate to the doodle below to identify the best date. In all
cases the WebEx will be at 17:00 CET. As agreed during the meeting, from
the CESG I will consider mandatory for the meeting only Peter and myself
and/or Brigitte in addition to one or both WG chairs.

http://doodle.com/poll/p23qwc3vyb2vkys4

As mentioned already during the meeting I consider the current approach of
the WG sound, which resulted from a similar discussion that took place
when the BB project was approved. In the interest of efficiency, we should
in general avoid to re-open issues that had been already closed with
agreement from CESG and CMC.

Please respond by Friday at the latest.

Regards,

__Mario