[CESG] Fw: CCSDS Liaison section

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Mar 31 06:37:12 UTC 2017

Peter
   As far as I know the text has been drafted by the CMC chair
    Let's discuss this during our next CESG meeting at San Antonio in 5 weeks
    I believe that there exists different opinions on the proposed updates that makes recommendable a discussion face2face
    Ciao
    Nestor
    Sent from my iPhone using IBM Verse