[CESG] Fw: DAI WG - Short Paper

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Mar 1 16:08:06 UTC 2017

FYI

and my views of the DAI request for CMC resolutions

David

I do not have any problems that the DAI WG sends the paper with the MOIMS
ADs venue to the CMC withuot any revision of the CESG.

but the DAI WG can not ask for CMC resolutions that have to go before
through CESG evaluation.

Architectural and parallel CCSDS / ISO reviews are CESG matters.
Therefore, as CESG Chair I do not authorize the issue of these resolutions
without the CESG agreement.

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 01/03/2017 17:03 -----