[CESG] RID on CCSDS 320x0p61

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[Leidos Innovations Corporation] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 16 20:08:33 UTC 2017

I concur.  You have a plan in mind for dealing with USLP, and that’s all I was fishing for.

Best regards,

Craig

From: Shames, Peter M (312B) [mailto:peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:57 PM
To: Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[Leidos Innovations Corporation] <craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov>
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>; CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>; SANA Steering Group (SSG) <ssg at mailman.ccsds.org>; Space Assigned Numbers Authority <info at sanaregistry.org>
Subject: RID on CCSDS 320x0p61

Hi Craig,

I've just gotten done processing all of the RIDs on the SCID assignment procedure, CCSDS 320x0p61.  After I got done with all the ones I was sent I went looking to see if I had missed any and found yours.  I re-framed it in the standard RID form.

I'm also attaching what I think is the final form of the document after making the agreed changes from dispositioning all the RIDs.

Please let me know if you concur.

Thanks, Peter