[CESG] [CMC] CESG Proposal for updates to the Organization & Processes YB

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Thu Jun 8 07:39:25 UTC 2017

Nestor,

Sorry, I didn't mean you but maybe the secretariat for this time.

Or we should have this consolidation  on the CMC agenda before we talk to the CESG...
Short prior notice ... short time...

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DNO/SA/DA
Deputy Head of Stations networks and Alert systems Department
18 Avenue Edouard Belin
31401 Toulouse Cedex 9 - France
Tel.: +33 (0)5 61 2 74647
Fax.: +33 (0)5 61 2 73993