[CESG] SANA suggestion

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 5 20:00:32 UTC 2017

Peter,

Since you asked for inputs…

I'm not sure if changing the ordering on display page would be a major hassle or not. I think that depends on the details of the SANA implementation.  Since we are using the OID tree structure and this implies some sort of organizational semantics (as opposed to a “flat” GUID) then it may not be such a bad thing to have OID visible on the page, but for everyday usage just to look up some information perhaps this could be just some sort of filter that is applied to the page by default and if you're really curious can be toggled on to display the column.

I agree that having the key items in the table wraparound in their cells relative to the page width would be a good improvement as opposed to having to scroll to infinity.

-Erik