[CESG] Vocabularies, Glossaries for the Spacecraft Ground Systems Domain

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Feb 22 20:24:40 UTC 2017

Peter
   As CESG Chair I am against to respond to the OMG RFI
    Under pressure
    I do not like this type of private mails without involving our liaison.
    If OMG is really interested in our work, they can delay the FRI due date by 1 or 2 months.
    Or they can go ahead without us. The world will not break apart, unless there are other type of interests (not known to me)
    As there is no consensus, we must wait until the issue  is discussed at CESG and CMC level.
    And the exchange of info shall be via the liaison. Please tell the US OMG colleagues to follow the liaison signed document

    Ciao
    Nestor

    Sent from my iPhone using IBM Verse