[CESG] Agenda For SDTF September meeting in New Orleans

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Mon Aug 28 08:13:22 UTC 2017

Dear CESG,

please find below for your information the agenda of the forthcoming OMG
Space Domain Task Force meeting.

The item called "Command & Control Message Spec (C2MS)" has a new name,
but it is the submission by NASA/Goddard led by D. Smith based on GMSEC.

Regards,

__Mario

----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 28/08/2017 10:09 -----