[CESG] DAI conceptual architecture analysis

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 24 21:55:04 UTC 2017

Dear David and the DAI WG,

Roger Thompson and I were requested by Nestor, in his role as the CESG Chair, to perform an in-depth analysis of the proposed DAI conceptual archive architecture.  The results of that analysis are in the attached presentation and have already been sent to the CESG.  These materials have also been reviewed with the SEA SAWG that has been working on the MOIMS and SOIS application and support architecture and it has their concurrence.

As stated in the materials, the intent of this analysis is to improve your White Paper and to assist the DAI WG in refining your vision.  To that end, I would be willing to come and meet with you to explain the conclusions we reached.  Roger will not be available, he is unable to attend this meeting, but I can join you either on Monday, 8 May, in the afternoon, or Thursday, 11 May, also in the afternoon.

Please let me know if and when you would like to meet.

Best regards, Peter and Roger