[CESG] FW: Shall FF-CSTS implement the FOP? / Technical corrigendum option / Just one warning

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 5 17:47:37 UTC 2017

We regularly reference Green Books and expect them to provide correct descriptions of our standards and how to use them.  Having them out of date or inaccurate leaves us at risk of mis-leading our community.

That said, I would completely agree that Blue and Magenta Books should take precedence.

Thanks for the 740.0-G-1 correction.

Regards, Peter