[CESG] Some issues wrt IOAG SC#1

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Sep 29 15:24:23 UTC 2016

Dear all,

There was a lot of discussions about the approved SC#1.

IOAG has created a WG to look at the technical details and future infusion
in missions.

It was agreed that
the 4 forward and return file services
the SM functions
the radiometric service
will be discussed in this WG and CCSDS shall not take any action (i.e.
inclusion in the ICPA).

In any case we will discuss during the CESG meeting
New file services in SC#1
Radiometric service: A final decision has to be done by the CESG (i.e. yes
we need a BB or not). There have been discussions between MOIMS NAV and
CSS CSTS.without a clear conclusion.
ICPA
Monitored Data schedule has to be updated. My guess is that publication
will be in Feb 2017
Existing File services "ghost projects" could be deleted. It will also
depend from our discussions.
Radiometric service: depending on the discussion mentioned above.