[CESG] Fw: Doodle: Link for poll "CESG webex #1 after F16 Meeting"

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Oct 28 08:34:13 UTC 2016

Dear all,
please be aware that I have created a poll for our next webex

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 28/10/2016 10:33 -----

From:   "Doodle" <mailer at doodle.com>
To:     "Nestor Peccia" <nestor.peccia at esa.int>
Date:   28/10/2016 10:31
Subject:        Doodle: Link for poll "CESG webex #1 after F16 Meeting"

Hi Nestor Peccia,

You have initiated a poll "CESG webex #1 after F16 Meeting" at Doodle.
The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/poll/p6cq2tttvnhy7uyh

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.

(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have
used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich

this message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.