[CESG] CSS Functional Resources

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 25 07:07:16 UTC 2016

Gian Paolo,

Yes, it will make more sense to get comments after having the walk through.   It strikes me that we should filter out non-technical topics at CESG meetings, to the extent possible, to cede priority to topics that are technically oriented.   Even at that, it strikes me that we could probably have a 1.5 day CESG meeting.

Best regards,
-Erik