[CESG] Update of CESG Meeting (24th October 2016) Agenda

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 16 08:02:14 UTC 2016

Nestor,

I think you can really only discuss the topic of poll conditions within the context of why we do polling in the first place, which is to ensure the quality of CCSDS documents.  It is the role of the CESG, as a whole, to do this.  The polls are just a way of verifying that it has, in fact, been done.

Regards, Peter