[CESG] Update of CESG Meeting (24th October 2016) Agenda

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 15 12:39:38 UTC 2016

Dear Nestor,

I am just reviewing the draft CESG Agenda, v.02.  I would like to request an adjustment to one of the topics scheduled for the afternoon.  Under item 3) Other CESG discussions, the first topic is titled: "CESG Poll conditions".  I know that this specific issue was raised first, but I believe that it is really just a part of the more general topic that I proposed, which is "Discussion of CESG and AD responsibilities".

In view of this, my proposal is that these topics be addressed in the following order.

Discussion of CESG and AD responsibilities

1.       Revisiting and discussing what is meant by A02.1-Y-4, CESG Responsibilities, Sec 2.3.2.3

2.       Scope of conditions prior to Publication (including AD/DAD participation in Agency Reviews)

3.       Are conditions un-rejectable by definition?

The second and third topics can really only be discussed within the context of the first one, which is the overall scope and responsibilities of ADs as CESG members responsible for CCSDS document quality and consistency.

Thanks, Peter