[CESG] Updated template for WG Report to Area

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 1 19:08:59 UTC 2016

Gippo,

I do remember you requested the goals to be removed, but I do not recall the rationale. Can you offer a rationale?  It strikes me as rather odd to be reporting to management and not indicate what the goals for the last meeting cycle were and whether or not they have been met.

I do agree with the clarification between resolutions from the meetings vs. those upcoming in the next 6 months.

Nestor,

I have no significant issues with the format.

Best regards,
-Erik