[CESG] SOIS Resolution on SUBNET 5-year Magenta Book review

Barton, Richard J. (JSC-EV111)[Jacobs Technology, Inc.] richard.j.barton at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 21 16:43:37 UTC 2016

Excellent point, Brian. I will ask Glenn Rakow, who is Working Group Chair to create those draft projects with the necessary timeline and resource estimates.

Thanks,
Rick