[CESG] FW: Vocabularies, Glossaries, or Ontologies for the Spacecraft Ground Systems Domain RFI available

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Fri Dec 16 09:06:13 UTC 2016

Dear Peter,

this was exactly why I had raised already in August with the CESG the
issue of potential overlaps with the OMG. The glossary was one of the
points that I had listed. I certainly agree to take action on this, but I
would like to agree with the CESG which action I should take. I see two
possibilities:

1. I could do what you propose and respond to the RFI (by the way ESA is
no longer an OMG member, can I still submit and RFI?)

2. I could discuss with the OMG liaison, Jon Siegel, and agree on a plan
of action to avoid the overlap.

I would think that option 2 should be explored first, but I am open to
suggestions.

Regards,

__Mario