[CESG] FW: Vocabularies, Glossaries, or Ontologies for the Spacecraft Ground Systems Domain RFI available

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 15 22:50:23 UTC 2016

Hi Mario,

As the CCSDS PoC for the OMG I'd like to suggest that you respond to this RFI for us.  I think that we should point the OMG to the CCSDS Glossary and dictionary of terms that are published on the SANA website (http://sanaregistry.org/r/glossary/glossary.html).  I also think that we should make the point that all of these are from published international standards and that many are from ISO standards.

Is this something that you can do and do you agree to do it and follow up with them?

Meanwhile I also suggest that all of the CESG review their current standards and make sure that they, and any new terms that are defined in them, are included in the Glossary by asking the SANA to make any needed updates using the registry form (http://sanaregistry.org/cgi/edit-glossary?r=terms)

Thanks, Peter