[CESG] Proposed points of contact for functional resource model telecon/webex

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 6 21:25:12 UTC 2016

Dear Margherita, CESG Colleagues

Following up from yesterday's CESG teleconference I think the following will be the appropriate people to include on the doodle poll for February.  Can you please let me have your comments as to the proposed list of people to contact? If you agree, I will also be asking that the appropriate area Directors please provide some sort of brief concurrence to the particular working group Chairs and Deputy Chairs as to the request for participation. If I can have your inputs by the end of this week at the latest that would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
-Erik

SEA-SA: P. Shames (chair)
SEA-SEC: H. Weiss (c), D. Fisher (deputy chair)
SLS-RFM: E. Vassallo (c), D. Lee (dc)
SLS-C&S: M. Bertinelli (c), K. Andrews (dc)
SLS-SLP: G. Kazz (c)
SLS-SEA-DLS: G. Moury (c) H. Weiss (dc - but already listed for SEA-SEC)
SLS-OPT: B. Edwards (c), K. Shulz (dc)
SIS-DTN: K. Scott (c), K. Suzuki (dc)
SIS-CFDPV1: S. Burleigh (c), D.Stanton (dc - not sure if Dai is still participating?)