[CESG] CESG Chair Cross-check: online strategic plan, WG charters, approved / draft projects: CLARIFICATION

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Sep 16 16:11:21 UTC 2015

Dear all,

This mail is just for clarification.  Sorry for so many mails, but
addressing all Areas in one message it would have been cumbersome

I am doing this due to a CMC request, not to enjoy the CESG.and (surely)
not to enjoy myself (this was a secretarial work, mechanically and I got
after 5 areas a headache, and  !!!!  I leave Gippo as the final present
!!!!  )

Everybody has received the requests with a generic format.

I have compared the info from the following views

www.ccsds.org           If you click "Publications"and then BBs, GBs, MBs,
OBs
CWE Management FW       If you click Projects "View existing Projects"
(i.e. approved)
CWE Management FW       If you click Projects "View draft Projects"
CWE Management FW       If you click Charters "All opebn charters"
CWE Management FW       If you click "View CCSDS strategic Plan"

and I am asking you to update the info in the different views to solve
them

CWE CCSDS Strategic Plan  (click view CCSDS Strategic Plan)
and then click on the left column

Your Area  Content              Update as needed (if you got CESG
comments)
Your Area Links Links
Document type 3         Add / update / delete docs as requested
Document type 4         Add / update / delete docs as requested
Document type 5         Add / update / delete docs as requested
Document Type 6                 Add / update / delete docs as requested

CWE CCSDS Projects: All Open Approved Projects (click view all open
projects)
xxx WG :
 Add / update  Projects as requested

CWE CCSDS Projects: All Draft Project  (click view all draft projects)
yyy WG
 Add / update / delete docs as requested

CWE WG Charters (click view all open charters)
xxx WG Charter
WG Chair to update charter to cover future work

I hope you help me to have all the woerk done by 30th Sept 2015, such that
the CMC can enjoy Oct 2015 reviewing the who;e CWE

Note: SLS Area details will be issued on Friday. I am on mission tomorrow