[CESG] Dispostion of Approval Conditions for CESG Poll CESG-P-2015-08-001 Approval to publish CCSDS 734.2-B-1, CCSDS Bundle Protocol Specification (Blue Book, Issue 1)

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Fri Sep 11 21:36:59 UTC 2015

Dear CESG Members:

For the CESG poll CESG-P-2015-08-001 Approval to
publish CCSDS 734.2-B-1, CCSDS Bundle Protocol
Specification (Blue Book, Issue 1), all approval
conditions have been addressed, and the
Secretariat will now initiate the CMC poll to
authorize publication of the document.

Condition dispositions are attached, and
indications of AD concurrence with final dispositions follow:

Thomas Gannett
+1 443 472 0805