[CESG] Dispostion of Approval Conditions for CESG Polls closed on 14 August 2015

CCSDS Secretariat tomg at aiaa.org
Wed Sep 9 19:59:21 UTC 2015

Dear CESG Members:

For the CESG polls indicated below, all approval
conditions have been addressed, and the
Secretariat will now initiate CMC polls to
authorize publication of the respective documents:

-       CESG-P-2015-07-001 Approval to publish
CCSDS 355.0-B-1, Space Data Link Security Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 1)
-       CESG-P-2015-07-002 Approval to publish
CCSDS 132.0-B-2, TM Space Data Link Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 2)
-       CESG-P-2015-07-003 Approval to publish
CCSDS 232.0-B-3, TC Space Data Link Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 3)
-       CESG-P-2015-07-004 Approval to publish
CCSDS 732.0-B-3, AOS Space Data Link Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 3)
-       CESG-P-2015-07-005 Approval to publish
CCSDS 130.2-G-3, Space Data Link
Protocols-Summary of Concept and Rationale (Green Book, Issue 3)

Details of concurrence with the condition dispositions follow:

> [...]

>To: "'Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP]'"
>         <craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov>, "Shames,
> Peter M (JPL-312B)[Jet Propulsion
>         Laboratory]"
> <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int"
>         <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>
>CC: "cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org" <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>,
>         "howie.weiss at sparta.com" <howie.weiss at sparta.com>, CCSDS CESG --
>         <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
>Subject: [Secretariat] RE: Unspecified Management System: [CESG] Re: Results
>         of CESG Polls closing 14 August 2015
>
>Acceptable to SIS.
>
>                                 --keith

>From: <Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>
>To: <tomg at aiaa.org>
>Subject: RE: RE: Results of CESG Polls closing 14 August 2015
>Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:11:42 +0000
>
>Dear Tom,
>
>the new version is fine with me.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Tomaso

-       CESG-P-2015-07-002 Approval to publish
CCSDS 132.0-B-2, TM Space Data Link Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 2)
-       CESG-P-2015-07-003 Approval to publish
CCSDS 232.0-B-3, TC Space Data Link Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 3)
-       CESG-P-2015-07-004 Approval to publish
CCSDS 732.0-B-3, AOS Space Data Link Protocol (Blue Book, Issue 3)

>From: "Kazz, Greg J (312B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>
>To: "Shames, Peter M (312B)" <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
>CC: Thomas Gannett <tomg at aiaa.org>
>Subject: FW: Conditions for publishing 132.0-B / 232.0-B / 732.0-B
>Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:16:41 +0000
>
>Peter,
>
>Here are the updated Space Link Protocol books
>containing the fixes to your CESG review
>comments. If you concur, then I believe we can move forward.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Greg

>From: "Shames, Peter M (312B)" <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
>To: "Kazz, Greg J (312B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>
>CC: Thomas Gannett <tomg at aiaa.org>
>Subject: Re: Conditions for publishing 132.0-B / 232.0-B / 732.0-B
>Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:06:58 +0000
>
>I completely concur with the changes as proposed.
>
>Peter

>From: <Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>
>To: <tomg at aiaa.org>
>CC: <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
>Subject: RE: [Secretariat] [Cesg-all] Results of CESG Polls closing 14
>   August 2015
>Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:48:52 +0000
>
>Dear Tom,
>
>Thanks for the clarification, which I certainly
>agree upon. Hence, my approval conditions can be
>considered as fulfilled according to your statement.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Tomaso

>Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
>German Aerospace Center
>Institute of Communications and Navigation |
>Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany

[NOTE: The SEA AD's requested editorial changes
will be made prior to CMC polling.]