[CESG] Fwd: [CMC] ISO Affiliation with CCSDS

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Nov 30 22:07:28 UTC 2015

I’m generally for ISO affiliation.  It was useful to us (MITRE) in getting some of the CCSDS work (SCPS) uptake by some of our other sponsors. I don’t know how useful the ISO affiliation has been to other CCSDS efforts, so if it’s significantly expensive I can’t come up with a STRONG motivation for keeping it.

—keith