[CESG] Social events on 16 and 17 November 2015 during CESG/CMC Fall mtgs in Darmstadt

Marita.Roth at esa.int Marita.Roth at esa.int
Wed Nov 11 10:40:06 UTC 2015

Dear Participants,

The information on the two social events that take place next Monday and
Tuesday (16/17.11) might not have reached you yet.

The first event takes place next Monday, 16.11.,  at the 'Braustübl'
restaurant in Darmstadt near the station around 18:30hrs. A table is
reserved for ESOC. The 'Braustübl' is a sort of "Bavarian" Restaurant
brewing its own beer. You will eat à la carte at your own expenses.

The second event is on Tuesday, 17.11. It's a German wine tasting which I
organised here at ESOC in the canteen restaurant, starting at 6 pm. It
includes 8 different wines (white and red) and a dinner buffet. Costs for
the wine tasting including wines, food, water and coffee will be in the
range of 40 to 45 Euro which can be paid to me on the day. Don't miss this
tasting. It's a unique opportunity to get familiar with German Riesling
and red wines. I know the vintner personally and he produces excellent
wines, guaranteed!!

If you are interested to attend the first or the second event or both, pls
let me know urgently by email so that I can register you. Also let me know
in case you are accompanied.

Many thanks and best regards,

Marita Roth
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Dept.: HSO-G
Ground Systems Engineering Dept.
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt
tel:+49.6151.90.2107,fax: +49.6151.90.3412
e-mail: marita.roth at esa.int
www.esa.int/esoc