[CESG] CESG Dinner on 30th March

Barton, Richard J. (JSC-EV811) richard.j.barton at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 23 17:52:27 UTC 2015

Nestor,

I will be able to join for dinner on Friday evening. I defer to Peter, Eric, and Wallace to make a venue.

Rick

On Mar 23, 2015, at 12:39 PM, Behal Brigitte <Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr<mailto:Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr>> wrote:

Dear Nestor
I am sorry but my flight is scheduled at 8:50 PM on Monday 30th. Therefore I will not be able to join you for the dinner

B. Behal
Sous-Directrice Produits et Segments Sol (DCT/PS)